Saturday, July 25, 2009

Long Drive After A Long Time

Hi All,,

It was a long time going a far distance in my bike, and that is why i am here to write about it... It was only during my days working at EFL driving from T Nagar to Neelangarai, from Neelangarai to Sholinganallur, from Sholinganallur to Velacherry and back to T Nagar, it comes more than 75 Kms from that office... I was not quite happy with my job there, but some how established my ability and skills in improving the projects... I could still feel proud that companies like TCS, CTS, POLARIS, ICICI, MIDAS COMMUNICATION, VERIZON, and HCL use the application what i have developed for their Access Control Systems and CCTVs. All these stories happened during the year 2005-06. My last project in EFL was, i was deputed in Olympia Tech Park as Design Engineer for ACS in the year 2006. It was a year of laurels and happiness for me. But, due to unforseen circumstances i had to quit and i quitted. Hmmm,,,, No more flashback,,,, because that is not the topic.

Yesterday, that is on 24th July 2009, i went to Tambaram in my bike almost 30 Kms. I caught the road from Villivakkam, padi, Annanagar, thirumangalam, CMBT, vadapalani, Ashok Pillar, Kasi Theater, Jaya TV, Ekkatuthaangal flyover, Meenambakkam, Trisulam, Pallavaram, Chromepet, and Tambaram. Actually, why i am quoting these places because, all these places had some kind of relation with me while i was working in EFL. My project is been used in the companies that is situated in these areas. We always worked 24/7 hrs for these companies because at times our database requires some kind of treatment to store the data when it is full, almost a lakh and a half thousands of records get stored in their ACS,,, and doors even dont open when such things happens, so we will be always available there to cater the need of the hour. I and my team never mind about how many hours we work, because it was our project and we did it without managements help to prove a point.

Some of the companies were my project is still working are,

Barry Wehimiller International Resources
Airport Authority of India
Kasi Theater
BSNL Exchange near to Kasi Theater
HP at Olympia Tech Park
Verizon at Olympia Tech Park
HP at Lords Building
Virtusa At Lords Building
Jaya TV administrative office
Vijay TV administrative office
Sun TV administrative office at anna arivalayam (earlier)

The list does not stop with this, the length of its goes on and on and on,,,,

Hmmm... Now coming to the topic, it was in the evening around 7 o clock, i happened to travel to tambaram to my aunts place by my bike. My bike was fully filled with the fuel and my mobile was also fuelled with all those two year old songs and i happened to listen to it while driving. The climate was good and the route which i caught was as stated above. It was great to see the companies and still you can envisage the past.. I felt like history was being written once again. The volume of music in my mobile showed its peak and each and every song that i heard correlated and envoyed the story behind the each project. Let me tell one thing for you people, others may say that histories are always an history that is not going to happen once again, but when you realise wat you have done at past, that too, your achievements it gives you an ecstasy and will always relish becoming a catalyst to succeed in future endeavours.

But relying only on past and doing nothing at present is not going to yield you anything in future. So always work hard to succeed in life and have something to cheer with new achievment made at past....

"Always have the new Past to cheer for your future success with present hardwork"

No comments: