Saturday, May 23, 2009

Making Most Of The Opportunities!!!

Well, as the topic reads making most of the opportunities, i take this opportunity to let me feel rejuvenated. There is a saying that " A pen is mightier than sword " and so as my laptop. I always had a dream and ambition of writing the history of the future, but the truth is future can never be an history of today. We have to discover it.
While thinking of the opportunities i got to win my problems, i missed them by thinking of the problems by not solving it. Problems can never be solved only by thinking, it should be attended by diagnosing. When you intend to solve the problems very often, a divine energy will flow in you to take challenge in your life. When thought of challenges i took in my life, is only when i loved the activity and sure about to win the battle. When thought of the battle i fought, in the arena of my life is against the one who have already exhausted fighting against the odds in their life.
The truth is, i was starving for the opportunity in my life to win it, but when got it, i didn't knew how to recieve it. When the battle started, i did not know how to fight, when learnt to fight i had already lost the battle. But this was my second chance, an opportunity given by the Almighty to learn the life at my own risk, and so, i did it to the full. I have made most from the opprtunity i got in my failures to make most of it to succeed it.
Now, the opportunities have made most of opportunities from the opportunities to make my life look good and healthy to this world in true.
Guys, i am proud to tell you people that my name will be read by everyone from now on as T.SHANKAR BE,JAIIB,CAIIB,CTF,DBF,NCFM,AMF, MBA(bar).

Thanks for all the people who has supported me in my life in this regard, especially my mom. Thank you mom, thanks a lot.

bye untill next post.

Shanki

No comments: